Today I did a thing, a thing that didn’t make me feel like COVID-19 snatched my dreams.
- Go Sky diving in Swakopmund, Namibia.
- Relax in Lamu Island, Kenya.
- Sleep in a Sahara Desert Camp, Morocco.
- Have a photo shoot in Zanzibar and get lost in Stonetown, Tanzania.
- Go on a helicopter ride over Victoria Falls & visit Devils Pool, Zimbabwe / Zambia.
- Go on a Hot Air Balloon Safari, Sossusvlei, Namibia.
- See the great pyramids, Egypt.
- Island hop in the Seychelles.
- Gate crash a wedding and Party in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Frolick on the Beaches of Senegal and land up at the pink lake.
- Indulge in seafood in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique.
- Go dancing in Luanda, Angola.
- Go to Afrochella and learn how to sew in Ghana.
- Go horse riding in the mountains of Lesotho.
- Visit Okavango Delta for a traditional mokoro ride in Botswana.
- Spend a wine-filled weekend in Franschhoek, South Africa.
- Visit the art and craft markets in Ivory Coast.
- Go to a Fally Ipupa concert in Congo.
- Spend a week relaxing in beautiful Mauritius.
- Get lost in the Malagasy culture in Madagascar.
Find more of my everyday activities on my social media:
What’s on your travel bucket list post-COVID-19?