I would LOVE to hear from you! Email me with any questions you may have, suggestions for posts, or if you just want to say hi. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Find me on social media:
Facebook: Cwayita Bizana // https://www.facebook.com/cwayita.bizana
Twitter: @cwayita_b // http://twitter.com/cwayita_b
Instagram: @cwayita_b // http://instagram.com/cwayita_b
For all PR enquiries, blogger event invites & brand collaborations please contact me at:
Personal Styling Services
Ever wondered what a fashion stylist, image consultant and personal shopper does ?
This is the job title of someone who, “selects the clothing and accessories for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by an individual.” I work with designers, tailors, photographers, hair and makeup artists, retailers, to help obtain the look you want to achieve. Creating an image you will be known by. I do research of fabrics and fashion accessories for any special designs you want and I locating clothing from all over the world for your wardrobe.
As Africans we are reminiscent of queens and goddesses.
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language” – Miuccia Prada
As of 2017 I am happy to say that I provide a number of very beneficial fashion services for amazing women like yourself I strive to make a difference through the promotion of all body types and to never lose the identity of my clients. My services look to ensure that you are perfectly groomed and look professional at all times. Your appearance is a representation of yourself therefore your outfit should convey a positive message at all times. I will be saving you money and time in the process.
- Fashion styling
- Personal Shopping
- Wardrobe styling
- Wardrobe consultation
- Wardrobe building
- Photoshoot styling
- I assist with developing and enhancing your unique sense of style and overall image.
- I ensure that one understands that looking their best leaves a powerful impression and may draw more success into their life.
- I shop and identify items that are the essential staples of your wardrobe.
- I shop for pieces that are not necessarily trendy or safe – what looks good on you.
- I evaluate wardrobes – help you keep key items only, staples that transcend time.
- Dressing up should be fun so I create that environment.
- I Convert your looks from Day to night / Season to season.
- Help you express your culture, identity, and passion.
- Create daily looks – blending trends and timeless styles.
- Reasonable out-of-pocket expense.
- Boost of confidence.
What I consider is your current lifestyle, body type, style preferences as well as your BUDGET.
Allow me to help you with all of the above mentioned.
“Ones wardrobe should only contain amazing choices – it is easier to be inspired to be inspired when you have fewer remarkable items than too many which are unremarkable” – Nina Garcia
The constant evaluation of ones wardrobe is crucial. It allows us to identify the ill-fitting clothing and revamping those items which are outdated by combining them with accessories or recreating the entire item of clothing. If it does not look good on you, or does not make you feel good about yourself it should not be in your wardrobe.
“The more you know the less you need”– Aboriginal saying
My goal is to personalize your experience – my focus is on those who are embarking on a new career, graduating, going on a date, casual make-over, daily looks, preparing for an important occasion, your travel wardrobe. I ensure each person has their signature look as this helps with building their personal brand.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Make your booking and for services price list:
Email: Cbizanablog@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 0716727299
Step 1: In your Email / WhatsApp – kindly include the following details
- Service you require
- Date which you require the service
- Your location
- Number of people that require the service
Step 2: Method of payment – eWallet / Cash / EFT
- EFT: 50% payment is due the day before the service is performed
- eWallet: On the day of the service, prior to the service being performed
- Cash: On the day the performed
NOTE: A quotation will be sent, which you can accept or decline the service to and your pictures may be used on my various social media pages
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me