This easy recipe will take 10 minutes of your time nothing more nothing less – thats a promise.
Ingredients and Utensils
- 8 Rooibos Tea Bags (Enough for 4 glasses)
- 6 white sugar sachets (Seek a healthier option – don’t be like me)
- 15 ice blocks
- 1 large lemon and or Peach if you want that flavour
- 2 cups of water
- Boil water and pour it into a coffee mug
- Add the 8 rooibos teabags inside the water
- Wait 5minutes for the teabags to soak in the boiling water
- Add ice cubes and 2 cups of water inside a jug
- Add lemon slices inside the jug
- Pour the rooibos tea inside the jug that has water / ice cubes and lemon slices
- Add the sugar sachets
- Mix Mix Mix everything together
- Make sure the sugar doesn’t go to the bottom of the jug
- Put it in the fridge and leave it there overnight
- next day enjoy a refreshing cup of ice tea 🙂
The trick is to leave it overnight – if you don’t it’ll taste weak.
This is the new skill I pressured myself into learning over the COVID-19 lockdown period.
Happy Mixing Everyone